Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
ddlhqfilm.com takes copyright violation very seriously and is committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners. ddlhqfilm.com users are bound by the Terms of Service as well as by law to respect author‘s rights. Users may not copy, transform, distribute, broadcast or publicly display or perform works protected under copyright laws and international treaties without the corresponding authorization by the respective rightsholders.
ddlhqfilm.com will take immediate action to stop and further prevent copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation, specially disabling and/or blocking any access to the corresponding content according to this policy and the Terms of Service . Users found to have engaged in copyright infringement will be subject to consequences of increasing severity, from disabling access to material in their accounts to permanently banning the user from ddlhqfilm.com‘s website.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on ddlhqfilm.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify ddlhqfilm.com in written form in order for us to indentify the allegedly infringing content and take the corresponding actions.
Your written notice must include, at least, the following:
· A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an executive right that is allegedly being infringed.
· Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
· Specific identification of the location and description of material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit ddlhqfilm.com to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
· Information reasonably sufficient to allow ddlhqfilm.com to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent or the law.
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you are a copyright holder, you should submit a written notice describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim to ddlhqfilm.com‘s Digital Millenium Copyright Act Designated Agent via electronic mail to:
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in the copyright infringement notification may be subjected to liability, including compensatory damages for all parties harmed by reliance on the misrepresentation.
Allow three business day for us to respond to your notice and take necessary actions. To ensure proper consideration of your notice, please make sure that you provide all the information outlined in the notification requirements above. Access to the corresponding files will be disabled for up to 72 hours. If no counter-notification is received, the file will be automatically deleted after this time.
ddlhqfilm.com respects the legitimate interests of copyright owners as well as users. Users are afforded an opportunity to respond to claims of infringement and to obtaining timely restoration of removed material or the user‘s access to the website in case of sufficient proof of legitimate use of the removed material.
After ddlhqfilm.com reports the user that some of its files has been disabled due to copyright reasons, users may respond to a copyright infringement claim by submitting a counter-notification. The counter-notification must contain the following information:
· A statement that access to the user‘s account or file was disabled due to operation of a notice and takedown procedure.
· Information sufficient to identify the material that has been removed, including the account identification information and the URL address where the material could be located prior to removal.
· A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
· The users name and contact information, including address and telephone number.
· The user‘s electronic or physical signature.
Counter-notification should be submitted to ddlhqfilm.com‘s DMCA Designated Agent at the addresses provided in the section above via the form located in "My files" page, next to the reported file. ddlhqfilm.com will respond to a valid counter-notification in no less than 10 and no more than 14 business days.